- The homes in this area are brick traditionals with an average of 1,280 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by , and .
- 1600 N Oak St #1232 is listed for $624,999.
- The subject property has been selling 4 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 4
- Homes in this section were built around 1987.
More proposals at Rosslyn Metro Station We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Spacious and open floorplan unit with two bedrooms and two full baths freshly painted with buffed light colored bamboo hardwoods floors. All electrical receptacles replaced, new light fixtures installed, new faucet in kitchen and new faucets in ... [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's Findings
See more in Metro Rosslyn
Are you pre-approved? I can give you a list of lenders in Arlington who can help you achieve your real estate objectives.