- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 2,011.
- The highest priced end unit townhouse at Old Town is listed for $2,950,000. Do you know if 209 Gibbon St is a good value?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
Do you know Stuart Nesbitt? Stuart is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing homes in Alexandria, Virginia. 209 Gibbon St is a compelling $1,725,000 4-bedroom 2-baths traditional-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to take a moment to help you to resolve exactly what your selections are on your next residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. I'll mention just a few of your many options: