Julie can help you find an entry-level interior unit townhouse in 22015If you’re interested in learning more about homes such as 10087 Apple Wood Ct in Burke, you’ve come to the right place. Yes, Julie Nesbitt is a hard-working real estate professional who knows entry-level interior unit townhouse in 22015 real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 187 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,539 sqft. But, 10087 Apple Wood Ct has 1,188 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $372 . In contrast, 10087 Apple Wood Ct is $438 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 10087 Apple Wood Ct is 43 years old.
Nestled at the end of a quiet street adjacent to a walking path, recreation area and Burke Centre Conservancy's historic community center building, you will find this lovingly maintained and upgraded home. The first thing you will notice is ... [Read more]
More selections buyers looking at an entry-level interior unit townhouse in 22015
- $500,000: 7312 Glendower Ct, Springfield, VA 22153 | Glenwood Manor | Comparables |
See more in FocusContact Julie Nesbitt for a complete list of entry-level interior unit townhouse in 22015 real estate For Sale.
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 10087 Apple Wood Ct? The table above shows the sizes of other modest residences now selling in Fairfax County. All of these properties cost close to as much as 10087 Apple Wood Ct. How Much Is A $519,900 Interior Unit Townhouse In 22015 in Fairfax County?
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $519,900?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||29 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||110 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||40 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||2 Active|