Basic Reasons About Detached Homes For Sale At RestonWe really like the dream home opportunities in Fairfax County especially at 11229 Leatherwood Dr. Here's some basic s.
The 20191 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 20191 area is 118 days.
- The average living area in the 20191 area is 1,601 sqft. But, 11229 Leatherwood Dr has 1,720 sqft of living area.
- The 20191 Area has an average price per square foot of $423 . But, 11229 Leatherwood Dr is $320 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 20191 area?
- 2065 Royal Fern Ct #38/2b is the least expensive home in the 20191 area. 2065 Royal Fern Ct #38/2b is listed for $289,990. However, 2617 Fox Mill Rd is the highest-priced home in the 20191 area. 2617 Fox Mill Rd is asking $1,095,900.
- The median age of homes in the 20191 area is 45 years. 11229 Leatherwood Dr is 52 years old.
Investors Special! One Level Single Family Home. 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Sold as-is. Home needs complete/ full renovation. Please book showing to see further details of home. [Read more]
About The Same Size As 11229 Leatherwood Dr?All the places in this table are roughly the same living area as 11229 Leatherwood Dr. Why compare properties of a similar size to 11229 Leatherwood Dr in Northern Virginia? Actually, by comparing similarly sized homes, a home buyer can get the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Front Royal||13 Active|
|Falls Church||8 Active|
|Manassas Park||4 Active|
|Flint Hill||3 Active|
|Stephens City||3 Active|
|Cross Junction||2 Active|
|Clear Brook||2 Active|
|New Market||1 Active|
|Lake Frederick||1 Active|
|Broad Run||1 Active|
|White Post||1 Active|