Falls Church Virginia For Sale ⁙ $1,649,900
Searching For 4,323 Sqft In Falls Church, Virginia?410 Sherrow Ave, Falls Church VA recently came to the real estate market and is selling for $1,649,900. Therefore, you may want to look at this property (depending upon your price range). But, the average living area of homes in Falls Church City is 4,323 sqft.
Luxurious Living awaits you in your next Falls Church City home at 410 Sherrow Ave. Freshly built in 2019, no expense was spared in the construction of this home. Top-of-the-line finishes typify this craftsman including fine granite, coffered ... [Read more]$1,649,900 ⁙ 7 BR ⁙ 6 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ 3,685 SQFT ⁙ Falls Church 22046 VA
Neighborhoods In Falls Church With Similarly Sized HomesAll the communities in this table have homes listed which are around the same living area as 410 Sherrow Ave. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing a couple of areas, a purchaser can know what is as a matter of fact available in Falls Church. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Price: $1,649,900 : 410 Sherrow Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046 || Beds: 7 || Baths: 6 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 3,685 || Days On Market: 1 || || Falls Church City || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $10,196 || MLS: VAFA2001112
Luxurious Living awaits you in your next Falls Church City home at 410 Sherrow Ave. Freshly built in 2019, no expense was spared in the construction of this home. Top-of-the-line finishes typify this craftsman including fine granite, coffered ... [Read more]
Falls Church Home Buying Tips
Julie's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 410 Sherrow Ave in Falls ChurchClosing costs can vary drastically but typically cost 2 to 7 percent of the real estate’s purchase price. Thus, if your cash is tight, talk to Julie Nesbitt. She can look at your unique situation and calculate an accurate estimate of closing costs. In addition, Julie can show how to build these costs into your home purchase. This home in 22046 is listed for $1,649,900. Residences in Falls Church City were built in 1893. What is more, it's a good idea to do some research to determine the state of the market in Falls Church, Virginia. Do you know if current conditions in the City of Falls Church favor sellers or property hunters? (Julie does.) Do you know the sales trends of similar homes in the City of Falls Church? 410 Sherrow Ave has been listed 1 days. In contrast, the average days on market in is 69. Consult with Julie to get an objective, comprehensive look at local real estate trends. Julie Nesbitt is local and professional for shoppers in 22046 in the City of Falls Church.
Others Priced Like 410 Sherrow AveJulie Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to inspect 410 Sherrow Ave or any of the detached homes below. Not to mention, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $1,699,000: 3129 Key Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Village | Comparables |
- $1,700,000: 1924 Rhode Island Ave, McLean, VA 22101 | Franklin Park | Comparables |
- $1,675,000: 558 Gay St, Washington, VA 22747 | Town of Washington | Comparables |
- $1,650,000: 9007 Linton Ln, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Sulgrave Village | Comparables |
- $1,660,000: 818 N Fillmore St, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Park | Comparables |
- $1,695,000: 1604 N Village Rd, Reston, VA 20194 | Reston | Comparables |
- $1,650,000: 9024 Dellwood Dr, Vienna, VA 22180 | Town and Country Estates | Comparables |
- $1,700,000: 6806 Wandering Ln, Clifton, VA 20124 | Wilguson Hills | Comparables |
- $1,639,000: 4896 Columbia Rd, Annandale, VA 22003 | Brook Hills Estate | Comparables |