$2,100,000 ⁞ McLean Virginia 221017203 Farm Meadow Ct is located in the McLean area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few tidbits for home shoppers who are looking at this area to think about.
The McLean Area Basics
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 104 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,069 sqft. But, 7203 Farm Meadow Ct has 6,312 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $817 . Nevertheless, 7203 Farm Meadow Ct is $333 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is listed for $227,000. But, 700 Bulls Neck Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 700 Bulls Neck Rd is asking $39,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 20 years. 7203 Farm Meadow Ct is 16 years old.
THIS IS THE LARGEST MODEL AND THE LARGEST LOT IN THE SUBDIVISION. SO MUCH POTENTIAL. THIS IS A SHORT SALE AND NEEDS WORK, house is not livable right now, this property is not loanable you will have to have cash, THIS IS THE LARGEST LOT IN ... [Read more]$2,100,000 ⁞ 5 BR ⁞ 7 BA ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ McLean VA Can You Purchase A 5 Bedroom Colonial In 22101 For $2,100,000?
Neighborhoods In McLean With Selections Around $2,100,000All the neighborhoods in this table have homes listed which are circa the same price as 7203 Farm Meadow Ct. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing several neighborhoods, a buyer client can better understand what is really available in McLean. 7203 Farm Meadow Ct ⁞ Evans Farm ⁞ McLean ⁞ 22101 ⁞
McLean Home Buying Clues
Will's useful information of the day for buyers looking at 7203 Farm Meadow Ct in McLeanNesbitt Realty specifically counsels our real estate agents to never steer buyers. We always insist that buyers choose the detached home without interference from the Realtor. We use our experience to put choices in front of the buyer client. Further, a local home buyer's needs and wants. Hence, he often knows which residence a purchaser is going to choose, and where to find it. This partly intuition, but largely from experience. But even so, in the end we only provide bits of advice and info. The buyer---not the agent---always calls the shots. The median age of properties in Evans Farm is 19 years old. The median age of detached homes in Fairfax County is 36 years old. 7203 Farm Meadow Ct McLean VA 22101 has 5 bedrooms and 6,312 sqft. This detached home is listed for $2,100,000. This ain’t Will Nesbitt's first rodeo. Will comprehends that agonizing and flip-flopping is part of the process of finding the exact right detached home in McLean.
Compare 7203 Farm Meadow Ct ToWill Nesbitt can advise you, if you would like to tour 7203 Farm Meadow Ct or any of the properties below. Indeed, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $2,150,000: 409 Tapawingo Rd SW, Vienna, VA 22180 | Vienna Woods | Comparables |
- $2,099,900: 2242 Highland Ave, Falls Church, VA 22046 | | Comparables |
- $2,099,500: 6226 Loch Raven Dr, McLean, VA 22101 | Potomac Hills | Comparables |
- $2,150,000: 2152 Crimmins Ln, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Crimmins | Comparables |
- $2,100,000: 5601 23rd St N, Arlington, VA 22205 | Tara - Leeway Heights | Comparables |
- $2,100,000: 1511 Spring Vale Ave, McLean, VA 22101 | West Mc Lean | Comparables |
- $2,150,000: 2223 Orchid Dr, Falls Church, VA 22046 | | Comparables |