- The median age of places in Arlington is 16 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Ashlawn Elementary Schools, and Washington-Liberty, and Yorktown High Schools.
- The properties in this enclave are brick contemporarys with an average of 1,700 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this community were built around 2006.
- 851 N Glebe Rd #813 is advertised for sale for $365,000.
More ideas near Ballston/MU Station We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Stunning studio in one of the best locations in Arlington at The Continental! Recent upgrades include new hot water heater (2019), new nest thermostat, new kitchen appliances (2020), new light fixtures throughout, new gorgeous luxury vinyl ... [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.'s Suggestions For Home Buyers Shelling Out Roughly $365,000
See more in Metro Ballston
Dig into the details! Ask me to tell you about the roof, the sewer, the foundation. I can recommend a licensed home inspector who will give you the answers to important questions like these . . . and questions you haven't even thought of yet.