- The residences in this neighborhood are masonry colonials with an average of 2,815 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this place were built around 1938.
- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $1,033 at closing.
- The subject property has been selling 241 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 138
- The median age of homes in Rosemont is 84 years of age.
More inputs at King Street Metro
Rarely available 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium on a tree-lined street in desirable Rosemont. Stately 1930s brick façade with a fully renovated interior. Features an open-concept living/dining area with pristine hardwood floors. The kitchen ... [Read more]
Alan Clerinx's Ideas For Condo Buyers
See more in Metro King St
Tell me what your needs are, and your dreams are. Then I will reference that against your budget to find the best possible opportunity for you. I'm as excited about your next home as you are.