- The enclave is served by Ashlawn Elementary School, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- The median age of condos in Continental is 19 years of age.
- The residences in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 849 sqft of living space.
- Condos in this neighborhood were built around 2003.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $1,791 at closing.
More proposals not far from Ballston/Marymount Station We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Best location in Arlington! Experience "Luxury Hotel-Style Living" at The Continental which provides some of the best amenities and service on the Orange Line. 24 - hour Concierge, Rooftop Pool and Sundeck with panoramic sunset views, Theatre ... [Read more]
Julie Nesbitt's Ideas For Shoppers
See more in Metro Ballston
Not every client is for me and I'm not for every client. So, let's have an open and honest conversation about what how we can work together to achieve your real estate expectations in Arlington. Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.