Inova is opening a vehicle-side testing site in Falls Church, Virginia, in response to the rise in COVID-19 cases, the healthcare system announced Wednesday. Continue reading
A Primer On Residences Listed In Fairfax CountyIs it crazy to pay $192,950 for a budget mid 20th-century residence like 2905 Charing Cross Rd #7 in Falls Church? In fact, you could find yourself under contract, but unable to get a loan. But even so, Julie Nesbitt can help you prepare an offer that contains a financing contingency that will get you out of the purchase with no problems if you can't get the loan. Actually, there are always pitfalls in 22042 in Falls Church real estate. But, a results-driven licensed real estate adviser like Julie is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a home in 22042 in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Helpful Secrets for Falls Church Home Purchasers Considering Northern Virginia?So, is 3113 Patrick Henry Dr #532 the best home for you? Frankly, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $309,000? Is it actually worth $351,000 or $249,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,090 on this condo purchase? Are you dreaming about a $309,000 2-bedroom home in 22044 in Falls Church? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Do you have a specific need in 22044? Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can help. Continue reading
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condo real estate as of 12/31/2021Thinking about purchasing a condo in Falls Church? Andrew Patton can aid you learn more about condo real estate. As a matter of fact, many buyers could be surprised by what is happening to the condominium real estate market in the area. See below for more data about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently on the market.
Here are some choices for purchasers looking at super luxury residences at Rosslyn Station at Rosslyn. I suggest that you dream about 1781 Pierce St N #2201 Rosslyn VA. The recommended listing is a 2 bedroom property at Rosslyn in 22209. Continue reading
Updated Listing At in Arlington County Virginia 22206 ~ $590,000Most buyers are prepared to juggle priorities on just about everything . . . except price. This property is listed for sale asking $590,000. If you're shopping homes in Arlington and you want to invest about $600,000, you may want to contact Julie Nesbitt about 2713 S Uhle St. Continue reading
Intriguing $435,000 ~ Alexandria VA 22302All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the property hunter can (or wants to) pay for a new condo. You can buy 1724 Osage St #303 Alexandria VA 22302 for close to $450,000. This home has 1,204 sqft of above grade living area. If your buying budget is circa $450,000 and you're checking out homes in Alexandria you may want to contact Stuart Nesbitt to tour 1724 Osage St #303. Continue reading
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about Arlington County real estate as of 12/31/2021Are you thinking about buying real estate in Arlington County? Naturally, it's a smart idea to learn more about Arlington County real estate. Indeed, even if you are not shocked by what is happening in Arlington County, you can benefit from this information. See below for more info about the current state of the Arlington County real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in Arlington County, and
- facts about Arlington County real estate.
One-Of-A-Kind Condo $749,900 :: Alexandria VA 22314Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area? Andrew Patton can guide you with a dwelling like 400 Madison St #807, but these facts may prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Details
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 107 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,469 sqft. Still, 400 Madison St #807 has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $430 . Conversely, 400 Madison St #807 is $619 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 400 Madison St #807 is 46 years old.