- The townhouses in this community are brick colonials with an average of 1,642 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Kingstowne is 28 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 3 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 19
- 6264 Walkers Croft Way is listed for sale for $565,000.
- Homes in this community were built around 1993.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $3,025 at closing.
More suggestions at Franconia-Springfield Metro Station
Beautifully renovated brick front townhouse in the sought-after community of Kingstowne. Incredible lot! Total, unmatched privacy backing to heavily wooded parkland. Step inside to a bright and airy floorplan. Hardwood floors flow throughout ... [Read more]
Recommended By Stuart Nesbitt For Purchasers
Are you curious about unexpected costs associated with buying 6264 Walkers Croft Way or another property in 22315 in Fairfax County. I can talk to you about taxes, association fees and other questions or concerns.