Will can help you find a 5 bedroom property for about $1,200,000A home is still considered a great investment. However, the most important role of a home is to be a comfortable, safe place where you want to live. This property is listed asking $1,189,000. The median age of homes in Lee Heights is 61 years old. The median age of residences in Arlington County is 35 years old. If you want a 5 bedroom property for about $1,200,000, take a look at the listings below. Will Nesbitt is a legitimate ace on sprawling real estate in Arlington. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to find out more about a 5 bedroom property for about $1,200,000 like any of the homes below. 4300 24th Rd N is a 5 bedroom property for about $1,200,000.
Donaldson Run! This stately all- brick house is located off prestigious Lorcom Lane in Arlington, just three lights to Washington, D.C. This sun- filled home is on a Cul de sac and features 5B4FB, new stainless steel appliances, hardwood ... [Read more]$1,189,000 || 5 bed || 4 bath || 0 half-bath || Arlington VA
Listings for property seekers looking for a 5 bedroom property for about $1,200,000
- $1,175,000: 11729 Pine Tree Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Fairfax Farms | Comparables |
- $1,175,000: 4926 28th, Arlington, VA 22207 | Yorktown | Comparables |
- $1,175,000: 2770 Winchester Way, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Mason Terrace | Comparables |
- $1,150,000: 6424 10th St, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables |
- $1,200,000: 8758 Bitterroot Ct, Lorton, VA 22079 | Laurel Hill | Comparables |
- $1,225,000: 1052 Bellview Rd, McLean, VA 22102 | None Available | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington For Around $1,189,000?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||2 Active|