Nesbitt Realty can help you find a mid-sized condo in Arlington County1600 N Oak St #610 is located in the Arlington area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few considerations for property hunters who are looking at this area to contemplate. Of course, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. is a patient real estate agent who understands mid-sized condo in Arlington County real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Arlington County Facts
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 71 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,501 sqft. Conversely, 1600 N Oak St #610 has 1,315 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $562 . On the other hand, 1600 N Oak St #610 is $570 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. Still, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $4,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 1600 N Oak St #610 is 35 years old.
Beautiful spacious 1,315 SqFt condo with breathtaking views from every room. You can enjoy the dramatic views of the monuments and the Potomac River from the sunroom, which gives the Belvedere Building its unique appearance. This condo is ... [Read more]
Other Selections for home buyers seeking a mid-sized condo in Arlington CountyNesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. for a complete list of mid-sized condo in Arlington County real estate Listed.
1,315 Sqft Condo For $750,000 in Arlington, VirginiaNo one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. All the places in this table are about the same living area as 1600 N Oak St #610. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1600 N Oak St #610 in Arlington? Further, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Arlington.
Neighborhoods In 22209 With Options Around $750,000
|None Available||1 Active|
|Rhodes Hill Square||1 Active|
|Radnor Heights||1 Active|
|Belvedere Condominium||1 Active|