Real Estate Considerations In The McLean AreaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the Fairfax County area if you’re thinking of buying a home such as 1661 Westwind Way.
The McLean Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 127 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,235 sqft. But, 1661 Westwind Way has 1,276 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $568 . But, 1661 Westwind Way is $364 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 1504 Lincoln Way #104 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 1504 Lincoln Way #104 is listed for $205,000. Nevertheless, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 15 years. 1661 Westwind Way is 49 years old.
ALL OFFERS DUE BY NOON, MONDAY, OCT. 4. COMMUTERS' PARADISE and MOVE-IN READY 3BR, 2.5BA townhouse-style condo in the heart of McLean! Walk to McLean Silver Line Metro in 10 minutes or hit VA-267 in one traffic light. This largest two story ... [Read more]$465,000 |-| 3 BR |-| 2 BA |-| 1 HB |-| 1,276 SQFT |-| McLean 22102 VA
Neighborhoods In 22102 With Options Around $465,000All the communities in this table have homes selling which are close to the same living area as 1661 Westwind Way. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a buyer can get what is in fact available in 22102.
How Much Home Can You Get In McLean For Around $465,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1661 Westwind Way? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized townhouses now advertised for sale in McLean. All of these townhouses cost circa as much as 1661 Westwind Way.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|