4-BR 2 BA Home ⁝ Alexandria VA 22304Do you know all there is to know about 56 Cockrell St?
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,533 sqft. Above all, 56 Cockrell St has 1,614 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $408 . Above all, 56 Cockrell St is $465 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 56 Cockrell St is 54 years old.
Classic Colonial set on a private and quiet cul de sac minutes from Old Town Alexandria metro stations, bus, shopping, entertainment! Price Adjustment!! 750,000! Bring your best offer best buy in Alexandria!! The main level is a traditional ... [Read more]$750,000 ⁝ 4 BR ⁝ 2 BA ⁝ 1 HB ⁝ 1,614 SQFT ⁝ 56 Cockrell St Alexandria 22304 VA
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Selections Around $750,000All the places in this table have homes advertised for sale which are close to the same price as 56 Cockrell St. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a property seeker can better understand what is indeed available in Alexandria.
|Cameron Station||2 Active|
|Sherwood Hall||1 Active|
|Land of Herbert||1 Active|
|Riverside Park Hessick||1 Active|
|McKenzie Lewis Property||1 Active|
|Old Town Greens||1 Active|
|Watergate of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Riverside Gardens||1 Active|
|Wilmar Park||1 Active|
|Virginia Village||1 Active|
|Ellsworth Place||1 Active|
|Alnor Heights||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
|Dowden Terrace||1 Active|
|Parker Gray||1 Active|
|Stratford Landing||1 Active|
|Landmark Mews||1 Active|
|Del Ray||1 Active|
|Patrick Henry||1 Active|