How Much Is A 3-BR 3 BA Place In 22015 in Burke?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re contemplating purchasing a new end unit townhouse such as 9933 Whitewater Dr.
The 22015 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22015 area is 27 days.
- The average living area in the 22015 area is 1,642 sqft. Still, 9933 Whitewater Dr has 1,444 sqft of living area.
- The 22015 Area has an average price per square foot of $373 . But, 9933 Whitewater Dr is $363 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22015 area?
- 10320 Rein Commons Ct. Unit 2d #D is the least expensive home in the 22015 area. 10320 Rein Commons Ct. Unit 2d #D is listed for $180,000. Above all, 9064 Andromeda Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22015 area. 9064 Andromeda Dr is asking $1,039,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22015 area is 41 years. 9933 Whitewater Dr is 43 years old.
You won't want to miss this stunning 3 (+ den) bedroom, 4 bathroom townhome in the Lakepointe community! Completely updated top to bottom. The home features luxury plank flooring, and paint throughout. A spacious kitchen with beautiful two-tone ... [Read more]$524,888 -|- 3 BR -|- 3 BA -|- 1 HB -|- Burke 22015 VA
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 9933 Whitewater DrAndrew Patton can give you facts about 9933 Whitewater Dr but most of the traditional homes in Lakepointe were built in 1978. Is the age of the home of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed for sale in Fairfax County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $524,888.
|Recently built (2018 - 2021)||6 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||10 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||9 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||36 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||53 Active|