- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $3,563 at closing.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1950.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 32 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 38
- 104 E Rosemont Ave is located at Rosemont in the 22301 ZIP code.
- The townhouses in this community are masonry colonials with an average of 2,758 sqft of living space.
More suggestions at Braddock Road Metro
5 blocks to Braddock Road OR Kings Street Metro! Check out school ratings! Alexandria City HS (formerly TC Williams)- excellent school tier! Completely renovated duplex in a very walk able neighborhood. No HOA. Fenced front and back ... [Read more]
Will Nesbitt's Ideas
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.