- 1037 N Stafford St is located at Randolph Square in the 22201 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,916 at closing.
- 1037 N Stafford St is available for $800,000.
- The median age of homes in Randolph Square is 40 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Ashlawn Elementary School, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- The subject property has been on the market 6 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 6
More proposals around Ballston Station
Welcome to this gorgeous, renovated brick townhouse – a rare offering in the exclusive Randall Square neighborhood in Ballston! Enjoy the best of Ballston at your doorsteps – you will be spoilt for a choice of restaurants, shopping, easy access ... [Read more]
Live Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Do you know what documents you'll need to make an offer? I can talk this and answer other questions about buying real estate in Arlington County. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.