- The detached homes in this community are aluminum siding others with an average of 2,966 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Ellison Heights is 14 years of age.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $9,888 at closing.
- 1001 Lincoln Ave is located at Ellison Heights in the 22046 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 2 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 23
- Listings in this community were built around 2007.
More ideas close to West Falls Church Metro Station
ATTENTION DEVELOPERS! THE best and most exciting development opportunity in the City of Falls Church is now available! This is a 15,336 square foot parcel with by-right ability to subdivide and build TWO homes – one 5700 square feet, the other ... [Read more]
Find A Home On The MetroAre you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
real estate for sale near metro stations.
My Curated List
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!