Of course, you can find a premium detached home in Fairfax County in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of premium detached homes in 22003 in Fairfax County.
Possibly one of them is the most compatible detached home for you. If it's not 6738 Fern Ln
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Will Nesbitt can show you exactly what $750,000 can buy you in 22003 in Fairfax County today.
Will can help you find a premium detached home in Fairfax County
Do you know all there is to know about 6738 Fern Ln?
Certainly, Will Nesbitt
is a terrific real estate pro who understands premium detached home in Fairfax County real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt
for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Real Estate Basics About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 6738 Fern Ln is 62 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $371
. However, 6738 Fern Ln is $371 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 63 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,369 sqft. But, 6738 Fern Ln has 2,020 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $60,000,000.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/25/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about detached homes comparable to 6738 Fern Ln.
is available, if you would like to check out a premium detached home in Fairfax County such as any of the places below. 6738 Fern Ln is a premium detached home in Fairfax County.
Welcome home to perfection! The owners were planning to make this their forever home, then their plan's changed - you get the benefit of all their upgrades! The solar panels are paid for. Not leased! Minimal electric bills - and some ... [Read more]
$750,000 :-: 4 bed :-: 3 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: 2,020 sqft :-: 6738 Fern Ln Annandale 22003
Suggestions for buyer clients thinking of a premium detached home in Fairfax County
- $779,900: 3065 Valley Ln, Falls Church, VA 22044 | None Available | Comparables |
- $799,999: 3517 8th St S, Arlington, VA 22204 | Alcova Heights | Comparables |
- $785,000: 10318 Collingham Dr, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Kings Park West | Comparables |
- $776,000: 2006 Dexter Dr, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pimmit Hills | Comparables |
- $745,000: 8227 Kings Arm Dr, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Williamsburg Manor North | Comparables |
- $709,000: 4329 Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mt Vernon Park | Comparables |
- $799,950: 5911 Poyntz Pl, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Arden Acres | Comparables |
See more in Focus
Contact Will Nesbitt
for a complete list of premium detached home in Fairfax County real estate Listed.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22003 For Around $750,000?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||6 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 6738 Fern Ln? The table above shows the sizes of other big residences now listed for sale in 22003. All of these detached homes cost close to as much as 6738 Fern Ln.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
All the detached homes in this table are about the same living area as 6738 Fern Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6738 Fern Ln in Annandale? Furthermore, by comparing similarly-sized places, a property seeker can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Annandale.
Neighborhoods In 22003 With Options Around $750,000
All the neighborhoods in this table have homes listed which are close to the same living area as 6738 Fern Ln. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing a couple of neighborhoods, a purchaser can understand what is really available in 22003.
Why don't you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
can help you find the right premium detached home in Fairfax County for you. We're a local business with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a buyer's rebate that saves you money when you buy real estate in 22003. If you have questions about 6738 Fern Ln, or the real estate market in Annandale, Virginia, contact Will Nesbitt