- Residences in this section were built around 1920.
- The detached homes in this enclave are frame bungalows with an average of 1,892 sqft of living space.
- The median age of places in Isaac Crossman Estate is 101 years of age.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $8,621 at closing.
- 7000 N Fairfax Dr is available for $1,395,000.
More ideas around East Falls Church Metro We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Bungalow/Farmhouse (circa 1924) w/ incredible charm on rarely available 0.72 acre lot that backs to W&OD Trail. Bungalow w/ Welcoming Front porch, & Idyllic setting on huge lot w/ beautiful perennials in a fantastic location. Natural Sunlight ... [Read more]