- The homes in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 924 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Arlington Science Focus, and Francis Scott Key Elementary Schools, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- 1020 N Highland St #1115 is listed for $524,900.
- The median age of residences in Phoenix is 14 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 39 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 54
- 1020 N Highland St #1115 is located at Phoenix in the 22201 ZIP code.
More suggestions at Clarendon Metro Station Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Penthouse living in this gorgeous open floor plan in the largest 1 bedroom available. Unit has additional den which is perfect for a home office. Abundant natural light from panel windows with incredible views of Clarendon. An elevator takes ... [Read more]