- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $5,602 at closing.
- The subject property has been selling 128 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 52
- The properties in this community are brick contemporarys with an average of 2,188 sqft of living space.
- The section is served by Haycock Elementary School, and McLean High School.
- 2050 Greenwich is listed for $900,000.
- Detached Homes in this community were built around 1962.
More suggestions close to West Falls Church Station We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Amazing solid brick home, on a large lot and tucked away in a bit of paradise, blocks to Falls Church Metro Station. Situated on a street with no traffic, among million dollar+ homes! Great street for kids to ride bikes or take runs and/or ... [Read more]