How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century Residence In 22309 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re looking at purchasing a new detached home such as 3124 Battersea Ln.
Real Estate Details About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 3124 Battersea Ln is 58 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . On the other hand, 3124 Battersea Ln is $387 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,514 sqft. Above all, 3124 Battersea Ln has 1,654 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
"Huge Price Cut" !!! Priced to sell!!! Welcome, Home! Located in desirable Riverside Estates on a large beautifully landscaped lot, this expanded five-bedroom residence with over 2200 sq. ft. of living space has been immaculately maintained. ... [Read more]$640,000 ↔ 5 BR ↔ 2 BA ↔ 1 HB ↔ 1,654 SQFT ↔ 3124 Battersea Ln Alexandria 22309 VA ↔ Riverside Estates ↔ How Much Is A 5-BR Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?
Subdivisions In Fairfax County With Homes About This SizeAll the communities in this table have places available which are approximately the same living area as 3124 Battersea Ln. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few neighborhoods, a home hunter can fully comprehend what is as a matter of fact available in Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22309 For Around $640,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3124 Battersea Ln? The table below shows the sizes of other large residences now available in 22309. All of these homes cost about as much as 3124 Battersea Ln. Learn more about Price: $640,000 : 3124 Battersea Ln, Alexandria, VA 22309 || Beds: 5 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,654 || Days On Market: 28 ||
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 3124 Battersea Ln in AlexandriaInvesting in a property in 22309 in Fairfax County most usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Indeed, Andrew Patton is a knowledgeable expert who can guide you through that process. Homes in Riverside Estates were built in 1963. 3124 Battersea Ln Alexandria VA 22309 is in Riverside Estates and the 22309 Zip code and is currently listed for sale for $640,000. This home has 1,654 sqft of above grade living area. Andrew Patton is personable, friendly, and makes everything easy for home hunters in 22309.
Others Priced Like 3124 Battersea LnAndrew Patton can assist you, if you would like to tour 3124 Battersea Ln or any of the homes below. Further, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $699,999: 107 Yeonas Cir SE, Vienna, VA 22180 | Vienna Woods | Comparables |
- $650,000: 13480 Grandpas Rd, Nokesville, VA 20181 | None Available | Comparables |
- $664,900: 12825 Pinecrest Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 | Fox Mill Estates | Comparables |
- $650,000: 8403 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 | Waynewood | Comparables |
- $699,900: 12994 Shadwell Ct, Woodbridge, VA 22192 | Lake Ridge | Comparables |
- $604,999: 8726 Talbott Farm Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Talbott | Comparables |