- Do you need a garage? One third of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #1505 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #1505 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the enclave, like 801 N Pitt St #1505 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 801 N Pitt St #301.
Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time, remarkable real estate professional and works hard every day in and around 22314. There's a lot I like about this condo in The City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? Contact Stuart today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. Let's pause to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically work out if buying a modest condominium in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?