Julie can help you find a 4 bedroom detached home for about $1,000,000Here’s some s about real estate in 22301 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 3 Rosecrest Ave to help measure market value. As a matter of course, Julie Nesbitt is a solid real estate professional who understands 4 bedroom detached home for about $1,000,000 real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The City of Alexandria Secrets
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 60 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,321 sqft. However, 3 Rosecrest Ave has 1,268 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $620 . Nevertheless, 3 Rosecrest Ave is $789 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 3 Rosecrest Ave is 86 years old.
Beautiful 4 bedroom home that includes an one bedroom accessory unit/in law suite, with a separate entrance, washer/dryer, kitchenette, bathroom, recreation room/office, and storage room/walkin closet. 2 blocks from gorgeous downtown Del Ray. ... [Read more]$999,990 ⁞ ⁞ 4 BR ⁞ ⁞ 3 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ 1,268 SQFT ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria 22301 VA
Looking for a 4 bedroom detached home for about $1,000,000? Notice these options.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $999,990?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||4 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
Contact Julie NesbittJulie Nesbitt can help you find the perfect 4 bedroom detached home for about $1,000,000 for you. Actually, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity.
- More about buying with Julie Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt