- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Lyndhurst Condos is 682.
- Residents at Lyndhurst Condos enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Lyndhurst Condos
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Do you know No posts found.? No posts found. is a full-time Realtor specializing condominiums in 22031 in the City of Fairfax. I believe 3790 Lyndhurst Dr #301 is a very interesting condominium in 22031 in Fairfax . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a 1-bedroom property in The City of Fairfax is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax even if you're only interested in 22031. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.