Thinking about Listings At Dover Balmoral Riverwood? Consider This Residence.
2727 N Radford St is located in the Arlington area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few points for property seekers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The 22207 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22207 area is 63 days.
- The average living area in the 22207 area is 2,821 sqft. Nevertheless, 2727 N Radford St has 3,884 sqft of living area.
- The 22207 Area has an average price per square foot of $502
. Nevertheless, 2727 N Radford St is $502 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22207 area?
- 4201 Lee Hwy #206 is the least expensive home in the 22207 area. 4201 Lee Hwy #206 is listed for $243,000. But, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22207 area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22207 area is 20 years. 2727 N Radford St is 51 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/03/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22207 area or for information about places not unlike 2727 N Radford St.
Breathtaking. The lot, the backyard, the home, the care that the homeowners have taken with this very special property. It's breathtaking. +++ From the curb you already notice the beautiful landscaping, the classic appeal and the private ... [Read more]
$1,950,000 ⁙ 6 bed ⁙ 4 bath ⁙ 1 half-bath ⁙ Arlington VA
How Much Is A Colonial-Style Detached Home In Arlington, Virginia?
How Much Home Can You Get In Arlington County For Around $1,950,000?
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2727 N Radford St? The table below shows the sizes of other sprawling homes now on the market in Arlington County. All of these places cost roughly as much as 2727 N Radford St.
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||2 Active|
Full details about 2727 N Radford St
⁙ Dover Balmoral Riverwood
Arlington Home Buying Tips
Andrew's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 2727 N Radford St in Arlington
Andrew Patton's hope is to be the best licensed real estate adviser possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. The median age of homes in Dover Balmoral Riverwood is 51 years old. The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years old. You can buy 2727 N Radford St Arlington VA 22207 for about $1,950,000. This home has 3,884 sqft of above grade living area. Agents often know of new listings coming up that are not yet on the market. If you're relying on Zillow you might be missing out on the property of your hopes. Moreover, it's intelligent to let Andrew Patton know your criteria so you can stay up to the minute on Arlington County real estate.
Comparable In Price To 2727 N Radford St
Andrew Patton can aid you, if you would like to view 2727 N Radford St or any of the detached homes below. Furthermore, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $1,935,000: 1611 N Bryan St, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Village | Comparables |
- $1,999,900: 1631 Hunting, McLean, VA 22102 | Hunting Ridge | Comparables |
- $1,900,000: 8121 Briar Creek Dr, Annandale, VA 22003 | Wakefield Chapel Estates | Comparables |
See more in Focus
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you'll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. We can save money our buyer clients $12,051 on the featured home in Dover Balmoral Riverwood. Talk to Andrew Patton to learn more from your expert on Arlington County real estate.