Will can help you find a luxury detached home in AlexandriaIf you’re interested in learning more about properties like 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place. Of course, Will Nesbitt is a personable agent who comprehends luxury detached home in Alexandria real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Real Estate Matters About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct is 27 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $412 . Still, 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct is $361 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 46 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,552 sqft. Conversely, 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct has 2,590 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct is a beautiful colonial nestled on a peaceful cul-de-sac in the Wilton Woods area of Alexandria. Situated on about one-third of an acre lot, the timeless and classic brick front exterior welcomes you to a home that’s both ... [Read more]$935,000 ⁙ 4 BR ⁙ 3 BA ⁙ 1 HB ⁙ 2,590 SQFT ⁙ 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct Alexandria 22310 VA ⁙ Villages At Huntington ⁙
Listings for purchasers searching for a luxury detached home in Alexandria
- $950,000: 1307 S Randolph St, Arlington, VA 22204 | Douglas Park New Arlington | Comparables |
- $899,000: 1216 Earnestine St, McLean, VA 22101 | Hansborough | Comparables |
- $899,000: 6631 Tunlaw Ct, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Oak Run Park | Comparables |
- $940,000: 11217 Cranbrook Ln, Oakton, VA 22124 | Mill Run Crossing | Comparables |
Very Large Place For $935,000 in 22310 in Fairfax County
About The Same Size As 6103 Bayliss Knoll Ct?
|Falls Church||6 Active|
|Fairfax Station||1 Active|
|Great Falls||1 Active|
|Dunn Loring||1 Active|