Julie can help you find a premium property in SpringfieldIf you're thinking about a premium property in Springfield, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
1,156 Sqft Residence For $554,900 in 22150Julie Nesbitt tells us that 7604 Lauralin Pl, Springfield VA is a noteworthy mid-sized opportunity at $554,900. However, compare this to the average square feet (1,685) of properties in the 22150 area to get a sense of today's market. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to stop by a premium property in Springfield such as any of the residences below. 7604 Lauralin Pl is a premium property in Springfield.
***Move in ready**** Prime Location. All brick bi-level single-family home in the heart of Springfield. This property has second kitchens in lower level that perfects for mother-in law suits or rental potential. Recessed lighting, updated bath ... [Read more]$554,900 /// 4 BR /// 3 BA /// 0 HB /// 1,156 SQFT /// 7604 Lauralin Pl Springfield 22150 VA
Looking for a premium property in Springfield? Scrutinize these choices.
- $564,900: 258 Chimney Cir, Middletown, VA 22645 | Chimney Hill Estates | Comparables |
- $510,000: 15324 Blueridge View Dr, Centreville, VA 20120 | Pleasant Hill | Comparables |
- $590,000: 15129 Olddale Rd, Centreville, VA 20120 | Chalet Woods | Comparables |
- $595,000: 6818 Rock Creek Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Stoneybrooke | Comparables |
- $584,900: 500 Farmington Blvd, Winchester, VA 22602 | Lynnehaven | Comparables |
- $599,900: 2022 Edgar Ct, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Pimmit Hills | Comparables |
- $599,900: 4108 Bennett Dr, Annandale, VA 22003 | Bennett Estates | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Fairfax County For Around $554,900?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||9 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||33 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||30 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|