Interesting 4 BR Residence For Sale at Broyhill Forest$1,495,000 -- 4 Bedroom Detached Residence At Broyhill Forest -- 22207
Curb Appeal Alert! Classic expanded ARL colonial in cul-de-sac minutes from Chain Bridge and WGCC. 2007 Commonwealth Restorations addition. 3 finished levels*4,151 Sq Ft*4 BR, 3.5 BA*hardwood floors*Gorgeous Sunroom*Professionally-designed ... [Read more]
5 Advantages of Single-Family Homes
- In a single-family home, you don't share any walls or floors with an adjoining property like you would in a condo or townhouse.
- A single-family home allows you to find a home with a yard that fits you or your family's needs.
- You can buy a home that has enough space to fit your family's needs and some extra space if you plan to grow your family.
- A single-family home offers privacy that condos and townhouses don't offer.
- You can choose a home that has enough storage space and then some for all of the things you've acquired and plan to acquire over the years.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,480 sqft
Added: 06/09/21, Last Updated: 06/09/2021
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR182234
Subdivision: Broyhill Forest
About This Area
- The most common cooling system at Broyhill Forest is central a/c.
- Broyhill Forest has bus stop less than 1 mile.
- Detached residences at Broyhill Forest are 68 years old and were built in 1953.
- Residents of Broyhill Forest enjoy additional benefits from this community..