- 909 Cameron St is located at Historic Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been selling 14 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 14
- 909 Cameron St is available for $1,995,000.
- The properties in this community are wood siding federals with an average of 3,360 sqft of living space.
- The median age of townhouses in Historic Old Town is 231 years of age.
More tips at King Street Metro
This rare, plaqued Greek Revival was built in stages between 1790 and 1850. The original Flounder was expanded forward which history tells us was often the case as the owners’ wealth allowed. With 3,360 square feet on two levels this handsome … [Read more]
Live Near The MetroAre you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Will Nesbitt's List For Shoppers Putting up About $1,995,000
Some townhouse shoppers think they need to see every place of residence on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they understand real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ask me to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in a consultation with Will Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.