- The residences in this community are combination contemporarys with an average of 945 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Ashlawn Elementary School, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 28 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 24
- 3409 Wilson Blvd #204 is located at Arc 3409 in the 22201 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $3,315 at closing.
- Condos in this place were built around 2008.
More proposals at Virginia Square Metro
Welcome to Arc 3409! This is a contemporary condominium community located in the heart of Arlington/Clarendon. Enjoy the superb walkability to metro, shops, parks and restaurants! (CVS to be built across the street in place of the current … [Read more]
Every Home Available Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Monika's Curated List For Buyers Expending Around $600,000
Builder's model! - 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo with 10' ceilings, open floorplan, bamboo flooring and generous natural light make for a stunning home. The gourmet kitchen has granite counters and 42" maple cabinetry. The spa like bath includes ... [Read more]
Live the Lux Life in the Heart of Ballston! Move-in ready condo! 2 bedrooms & 2 baths separated by common living area perfect for roommates, working from home, family and guests. Upgraded Kitchen: Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, ... [Read more]
REDUCED! Designer Paint and Move-In Ready! This unit is sure to please. Bright and Cheerful. Great location in the building overlooking the quiet Courtyard. The Hawthorn is located in the Ballston and Virginia Square neighborhoods along ... [Read more]