- The subject property has been available 6 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 80
- If you use me as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $1,904 at closing.
- 2121 Jamieson Ave #705 is listed for $425,000.
- The place is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The median age of homes in Carlyle Towers is 24 years of age.
More tips at King Street Metro We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Welcome to Unit #705 at 2121 Jamieson Avenue in Alexandria, Virginia! Embrace chic city living in this fabulous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located in the prestigious Carlyle Towers East and only blocks from the King Street Metro in Old Town, … [Read more]
My Suggestions For Home Shoppers
Welcome Home to the Torpedo Factory! In this unique community in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, no two units are the same. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit can be accessed directly from the community elevator off the N Lee St entrance and ... [Read more]
Rarely available 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium on a tree-lined street in desirable Rosemont. Stately 1930s brick façade with a fully renovated interior. Features an open-concept living/dining area with pristine hardwood floors. The kitchen ... [Read more]
Meticulously maintained condo is the largest one bedroom floorplan in the building! Enjoy sophisticated living near Metro (four stops to National Landing) & historic Old Town. Relax on the rooftop deck with panoramic views of the Washington ... [Read more]
Do you need a The City of Alexandria Agent? If so, find a local sage like me who specializes in condos in Alexandria, Virginia. Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.