- The median age of detached homes in Woodland Heights is 27 years of age.
- The detached homes in this neighborhood are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 2,784 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been listed 30 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 30
- Detached Homes in this section were built around 1994.
- 8605 Woodland Heights Ct is on the market for $939,500.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Roughly $5,838 at closing.
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Quality built NV Home in a secluded community that rarely reach the sales market. The land for this home is located less than 1 mile from George Washington’s historic Mount Vernon residence and is built on his historic “five farms” area. The … [Read more]