Here's some real estate choices I selected specifically for property hunters looking for a nice 2-bedroom home near Ballston/Marymount Metro at Arlington.
Let's start with 900 N Taylor St #520 Arlington VA. This condo has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths in 1,086 sqft.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 4 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 44
- Condos in this section were built around 1992.
- The homes in this community are brick contemporarys with an average of 1,613 sqft of living space.
- The enclave is served by Jamestown Elementary School, and Yorktown High School.
- If you use me as your property hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $1,193 at closing.
- The median age of places in Arlington is 29 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Active Senior Living with All the Amenities. Amenities fee of $3,932/month includes 30 fine dining meals, weekly housekeeping, weekly linen service, transportation and more. One block from Ballston Metro. Enjoy vibrant activity filled days and … [Read more]
More proposals around Ballston Metro Station
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas
Some condo shoppers think they need to see every condo on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they know real estate in Arlington County. Ask me to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in a consultation with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about real estate in 22203.