Do you have a abode similar to 124 Roberts Ln #201 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Fort Ellsworth:
- the average number of days on the market is 77.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 124 Roberts Ln #201.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 134 Roberts Ln #401.
- 124 Roberts Ln #201 is currently listed for $375,000.
For a couple of home sellers, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
Fort Ellsworth 2 bed/2 bath split level top-floor condo–featuring vaulted ceilings, gorgeous panoramic views. Spacious rooms w/bright natural light, great closet space. Living room and kitchen open to balcony with tree-top privacy and outdoor … [Read more]
Here are several reasons condos will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your condo in Fort Ellsworth, it's smart to think about what residences have sold at Fort Ellsworth in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $375,000 3-bedroom place of residence's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.