- the average number of days on the market is 77.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 124 Roberts Ln #201.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 134 Roberts Ln #401.
- 124 Roberts Ln #201 is currently listed for $375,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
Fort Ellsworth 2 bed/2 bath split level top-floor condo--featuring vaulted ceilings, gorgeous panoramic views. Spacious rooms w/bright natural light, great closet space. Living room and kitchen open to balcony with tree-top privacy and outdoor ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer