leasing places is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Nearly all lessees discover rental residences through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a knowledgeable rental manager during their lease
- finding contrasts info and pictures online
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt also acquires tenants through:
- diplomatic networks
- Internet web searches
- relocation networks
- Military Housing Office
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several simple formula:
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Rental Preparation – The well-situated properties, priced well, will not lease quickly if they are not in perfect condition. Listings must show well to lease . Your trusted Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental detached home is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified tenant.
- Internet Listings – Our family operation has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the Washington DC. Our rental homes are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty already serves landlords in Alexandria, Virginia; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary licenses to manage rental in Fairfax County and anywhere in Virginia state. .
Nesbitt Realty has a lot of crucial associations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
How can we help?