I assist property seekers identify engaging residences around West Falls Church Metro In Falls Church .
Let's start with 2336 Highland Ave Falls Church VA.
- The median age of detached homes in Ellison Heights is 69 years of age.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 5 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 5
- Residences in this area were built around 1952.
- 2336 Highland Ave is available for $1,000,000.
- The places in this neighborhood are brick ranch/ramblers with an average of 2,617 sqft of living space.
- 2336 Highland Ave is located at Ellison Heights in the 22046 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the detached home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Exclusive Opportunity for New Build or Renovation!
This beautiful .51 acre property is located in the highly desirable Ellison Heights community. According to County Records, the lot is Zoned R-4 (4 dwelling units per acre) and offers the … [Read more]
More ideas near West Falls Church Metro
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.