708 Duke St is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular residence in 22314. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How many bedrooms do you need? 708 Duke St is a 3-bedroom end unit townhouse.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at St Johns Square
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront dwelling?
- Do you want a basement? all of the end unit townhouses in this enclave have a basement.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in St Johns Square is 1,980.
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Falls Church||1 Active|
$1,235,000 : 639 S Saint Asaph St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,008 sqft
Year built: 1840
Days on Market: 3
$1,265,000 : 1431 Janneys Ln, Alexandria 22302
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,280 sqft
Year built: 1963
Days on Market: 45
$1,200,000 : 314 Third St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,434 sqft
Year built: 2013
Days on Market: 192
Call Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300. Nesbitt Realty's desire is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.