I specialize in helping home shoppers discover $559,900 residences listed for sale near Vienna Metro Station.
3061 Rittenhouse Cir #65 in Lofts At Metrowest could be a great selection if you're looking to spend less than $609,900.
- The neighborhood is served by Marshall Road Elementary School, and Oakton High School.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $2,983 at closing.
- The subject property has been asking 3 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 3
- The homes in this neighborhood are combination contemporarys with an average of 1,418 sqft of living space.
- 3061 Rittenhouse Cir #65 is located at Lofts At Metrowest in the 22031 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Located across from the Vienna Metro Station, this stunning townhome style condo is like new! This modern, light-filled home has gorgeous hardwoods throughout the main level, a new HVAC, beautiful built-ins in the Owner’s Suite, a large one car … [Read more]
More tips at Vienna / Fairfax Metro
Monika Ortiz's Suggestions For Buyers Spending Around $559,900
$559,900 : 3075 Rittenhouse Circle #59, Fairfax 22031
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,419 sqft
Year built: 2014
Days on Market: 86
One of the most commonly asked questions is “Why is the home seller moving?” The real estate seller is under no obligation to answer this question, but the answer can be a hint to how motivated the owner is. If you'd like me to pose this question to the home seller at 3061 Rittenhouse Cir #65 or anywhere in Fairfax County, just ask.