I'm a local real estate pro and I work hard everyday in and around homes in 22302.
There's a lot to like about this condominium in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you?
My goal as a Realtor is to help you decide your needs and wants, so that we can identify your purchase. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Northampton Place is natural gas.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Northampton Place? Here's what has Recently sold at Northampton Place.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Northampton Place
- How many baths do you need? 3101 N Hampton Dr #601 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 3101 N Hampton Dr #601 has 0 half baths.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.