If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt.
I'd like to say that this condominium in 22314 is a great purchase for $1,991,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
My goal in this write-up is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What's important to you?
A few of your options include:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1694&minsqft=1694&postalcode=22314&state=VA
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the neighborhood around 1201 N Royal St #501.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 681 Chain Bridge Rd or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 115 Bixlers Ferry Rd.
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your home's priorities. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy. We love what we do.