I have lined up a few $1,075,000 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary selections for buyers pondering a property at a Metro in the City of Alexandria .
Our list of small residences starts with this 400 Madison St #1306 Alexandria VA. This unit has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths in 1,800 sqft.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $6,644 at closing.
- The median age of homes in Alexandria House is 46 years of age.
- 400 Madison St #1306 is asking for $1,075,000.
- Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1975.
- The neighborhood is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Spectacular unit in Alexandria House with sweeping views of the city and the water. The building is concrete built for extra quiet units. Two condos (Units 1305 & 1306) combined for an 1800 square foot masterpiece with a 90 foot balcony. You … [Read more]
More proposals at Braddock Road Metro
Andrew Patton's Findings For Unit Buyers Shelling out Around $1,075,000
Tell me what your needs are, and your expectations are. Then I will reference that against your budget to find the best possible opportunity for you.