Are you a homeowner with a home similar to 1210 Taft St #901 in Arlington County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Taft Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 30.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1210 Taft St #901.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1210 N Taft St #708.
- 1210 Taft St #901 is currently listed for $399,999.
For a few real estate sellers, a dwelling that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Taft Towers
Here are a few reasons homes similar to 1210 Taft St #901 in Arlington County will sometimes have no action:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your home in Taft Towers? If so, it's intelligent to really consider what units have sold for in the local place. Those units can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your large abode. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your residence. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your place of residence's market value.
I’ve been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you.