Our award-winning brokerage doesn't “sell” rental properties. We market rental properties to the widest-possible audience to spot the best lessee.
Many lessees find homes through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a reliable rental manager while under lease at your investment unit
- looking into info and pictures on the Internet
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt also hunt fors renters through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- referrals from satisfied clients
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Thorough Preparation – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in perfect condition. Homes must show well to lease in a timely fashion . Your trusted Nesbitt Realty agent makes sure your investment home is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified tenant.
- Referrals – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other real estate professionals in 22303.
Nesbitt Realty knows residential property in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church and love to aid landlords in 22303. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is fully authorized to manage investment home in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt has these critical affiliations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors