Here's some real estate selections I selected specifically for home buyers looking for a 4-bedroom property at Braddock Road Metro Station in Alexandria, Virginia .
At the top of our program is 508 & 506 N Washington St Alexandria VA. The recommended property is a 2,464 sqft. residence with 3 full baths and 0 half baths.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $8,621 at closing.
- 508 & 506 N Washington St is listed for sale for $1,395,000.
- The properties in this neighborhood are brick federals with an average of 2,270 sqft of living space.
- Properties in this neighborhood were built around 1892.
- The section is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Well constructed 1892 building with adjoining lot (506 N Wash) presently blacktopped and used as parking for 7 + cars. Building is in the heart of the N. Washington Street revitalization district and offers a tremendous opportunity for … [Read more]
More suggestions at Braddock Road Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Monika Ortiz's Suggestions For End Unit Townhouse Buyers Paying Approximately $1,395,000
Refresh This Search
Do you understand the upfront costs of home-ownership? If you need to know more, I can help. I can explain what is required and what is optional and how to get the process started. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.