Are you a property seller with a residence that won't sell?
Did you know that in Gaslight Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 1700 Clarendon Blvd #158.
- the least expensive penthouse on the market is 1700 Clarendon Blvd #158.
- 1700 Clarendon Blvd #158 is currently listed for $1,599,000.
If your home has been listed for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Gaslight Square
1700 Clarendon Blvd #148, Arlington SOLD!
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,882 sqft
Here are curated reasons residences will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older penthouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your home in Gaslight Square? If so, it's suggested to take into account what residences have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $1,599,000 2-bedroom home. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your penthouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.