I'm a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in Alexandria, Virginia.
5264 Maris Ave is a delightful home, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this real estate review is to help you determine your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. A few of your options include:
- How many baths do you need? 5264 Maris Ave has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 5264 Maris Ave has 1 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Homes around 5264 Maris Ave were built around 1963. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. Your satisfaction is my target.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your unit needs. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.