Are you looking for a stone traditional place of residence for roughly $3,700,000? Andrew Patton has put together a selection of properties available today.
The first listing is a 9 bedroom property at Garfield Park in McLean, Virginia.
- The median age of homes in Garfield Park is 16 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Churchill Road Elementary School, and Langley High School.
- The subject property has been available 306 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 306
- 896 Alvermar Ridge Dr is located at Garfield Park in the 22102 ZIP code.
- If you use Andrew Patton as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Approximately $22,866 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Located in the prestigious Reserve in Garfield Park, this beautiful luxury property offers perfected living and entertaining. Elegance begins at entry with a brick paver circular drive in the fold of pristinely manicured boxwoods that … [Read more]
Andrew Patton's Ideas For Purchasers
We love what we do. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.